The 2019 Call for Presentations is officially opened and can be accessed HERE.
The Tennessee EMS Educators Association is looking for dynamic presentations that celebrate our successes, challenge our thinking, and push the EMS profession forward. A conference committee will review each submission.
The TEMSEA conference committee will review each proposal with this following in mind:
• Does the presentation inform the target audience about proven practices, push the leading edge of the profession, and motivate the pursuit of excellence?
• Does the proposal adequately explain what will occur in the session? How engaging is the presentation likely to be?
• How well does this proposal deliver positive, solution-oriented outcomes supported by research and/or program evaluation?
• Is the presentation timely, relevant, and innovative?
Appropriate TEMSEA Presentation Topics Include but are not limited to the following:
· Current and future trends in pre-hospital or emergency medical/trauma care and instruction
· Technological advances in pre-hospital or emergency medical/trauma care and instruction
· EMS System development or management
· Innovations in EMS program design and evaluation
· EMS for special populations
· EMS educational programming and evaluation
· Legal or ethical issues in EMS
· Injury prevention
· Community networking, program development and public education in EMS
· Disaster preparedness
· Integration of EMS and Public Health
· Emergency Medical Dispatch
· EMS Educational Pedagogy
Once decisions are made, you will be contacted by a TEMSEA board member regarding your presentation.